The organising committee for the 9th Bracknell Ale & Cider Festival are looking for sponsors for our 2019 event at Bracknell Rugby Club.
Our event – one of the largest community events in Bracknell – saw over a 3,000 people through the door in 2018 enjoying a day of great food and drink as well as live music.
As a ZONE sponsor, your business will be directly tied in with an area of the festival site. There are multiple zones available to sponsor:
- Live Music stage – SOLD. Calibra Tree Surgeons
- Acoustic Music Tent – SOLD. Baileys Garage
- Food Court – SOLD. Courtney Buses
- Ale and Cider Bar – SOLD. Hogs Back Brewery
- Gin, Prosecco and Wine Bar – J Mould
- Main Marquee – Sold. Beer 52
Your business will feature prominently on the individual pages of each ‘zone’ which will be updated regularly as vendors, musicians and beverages are confirmed. Your sponsorship will be announced through our facebook and twitter channels.
What does a zone sponsor receive?
- Printed banner displayed prominently in area of sponsorship
- Free artwork
- A5 black and white programme ad
- Website logo and link on sidebar and relevant zone page
- Inclusion in ALL media releases in the lead up to the event
- Complimentary tickets for your work force
- Support promoted via our popular social media channels
If you are interested in becoming a zone sponsor of Bracknell Ale & Cider Festival 2019 please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, call Tom on 07739468202 or purchase now on our online payment page here.