The organising committee for the 11th Bracknell Ale & Cider Festival are looking for sponsors for our 2022 event at Bracknell Rugby Club.
Our event – one of the largest community events in Bracknell – saw over 3,000 people through the door in 2021 enjoying a day of great food and drink as well as live music.
The Primary Sponsor package has been created as an alternative to the Lead Sponsor package. There are only four Primary Sponsor slots available.
As a Primary Sponsor, your business will be feature prominently in with the brand of the Festival and banners will acknowledge your support throughout the event site. Your business will feature above the fold on this website and we will announce the sponsorship through our facebook and twitter channels.
What does a Primary Sponsor receive?
- Four printed banners around the event (included in price)
- Logo and link in every weekly email newsletter. These go out in the build up to the event
- Sponsorship of one our 10 beer racks for the day (our beer racks each hold six beer barrels)
- Logo on all posters printed to advertise the event, these are distributed to local venues and businesses
- Free artwork
- Logo and link to your site ‘above the fold’ on our website
- Full colour A5 page ad in the festival programme
- Inclusion in ALL media releases in the lead up to the event
- Complimentary tickets for your work force
- Support promoted via our popular social media channels
If you are interested in becoming the lead sponsor of Bracknell Ale & Cider Festival 2020 please get in touch via email@example.com, call Tom on 07739468202 or book now via our form here or below.