Bracknell Ale & Cider Festival returns to Bracknell Rugby Club on Sunday 29th August 2021. As part of our plans, we want to make sure our visitors feel comfortable while on-site, so here are a few things we are doing to keep you safe this year.
1. No ticket printing required, just bring along the email confirmation.
2. Plenty of hand sanitiser on site. Can’t find any? Just ask at a bar.
3. You’ll have your own glass all day, pick it up on entry.
4. Need a breather? You’ll need to leave your drinks behind but the wide open space of Lily Hill Park is there for you to explore. As long as you keep your wrist band we’ll let you back in.
5. Contactless payment, whether it’s beer /cider tokens, food or gin!
6. Online beer and cider list, you won’t need to share around a programme, just look out for the QR codes around the site (or scan this one!)
Tickets for Bracknell Ale & Cider Festival 2021 are on sale now at www.bracknellalefestival.co.uk. £10 adults and £5 CAMRA/Sports Club members in advance, £15 on the day.
There are currently no restrictions on gatherings in England. However, the Bracknell Ale & Cider Festival team still has a responsibility to offer a safe environment for its visitors.
If you prefer to continue to wear a mask then we encourage you to do so, but the Festival does take place outdoors, so it won’t be an expectation for our visitors.
Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19 in the lead up to Sunday 29th August, please do not attend the Festival and follow UK Government guidelines.