It almost escaped our notice.. almost, but this month marks the six month countdown to Bracknell Ale & Wine Festival 2015 at Bracknell Town Football Club.
Tickets will be on sale first thing in the new year, though organising and promotion has already begun.
We’ll be looking to match the quantity and variety of beers available, while improving the depth of ciders on offer, and an improved food offering.
[simnor_columns structure=”50|50″][simnor_col position=”a”]
Lovely afternoon at Bracknell Town football club beer festival, it’s the last time I saw the sun! pic.twitter.com/wkmSEuoJrW
— Maidenhead Beer Fest (@MaidenheadBeer) May 27, 2014
As ever we want to know what you think, what can be improved upon from 2014 and above all, we want you to attend! If you have any thoughts though, please let us know in the comments below or via our facebook page at facebook.com/bracknellalefestival
In the meantime, here is some quiet reflection on the 2014 event:
- Bracknell Beer Festival gets top marks in CAMRA magazine
- Bracknell Ale & Wine Festival 2014 a smash hit
- Social media reaction to Bracknell Ale & Wine Festival 2014
- 1643 Viscount and Captain B prove top beers at festival
We’re also looking for help of all kinds.. do you know any of the following?
– Local restaurants and food vendors able to cater outdoors, lets talk!
– Volunteers, help pouring beer and setting up/take down – click here
– Bands, do you want to play at our event? Email email@example.com
– Sponsorship, can you or your business back our festival? – click here
We’re really looking forward to seeing you all again in 2015! www.bracknellalefestival.co.uk
Get the latest beer festival news, including ticket launch in your email inbox. Just add your email here (we promise not to share it with anyone):
When you’ve filled in your email address, just press enter!